Please try the following steps.
- While selecting the play data, open the Save Data Manager screen and click “Publish Backup Code”.
* Please note: You can not publish your backup code in the each play data, so please return to the play data selection screen first.
- Keep the published backup code and transfer it to another device in some way. (Email, online memo, etc.)
- Launch the game on the other device and open the Save Data Manager screen from the title menu.
- Paste in the backup code you saved and download it.
- Follow the instructions to overwrite the data to your device, then start the game.
- Make sure that your saved data has been restored.
Points to note in the iOS environment
Due to a request from AppStore, “account transfer from other platforms to iOS” has been restricted since v1.3.6.
As a result, the error message “CFG-BKR-009” will be displayed when using a backup code issued from a non-iOS device on an iOS device.
Please contact us if you would like to receive individual support.