- Open the “Saved Data Manager” screen from the Town menu and “Publsih Backup Code”.
- Save the published backup code and transfer it to another device in some way. (e-mail, online memo, etc.)
- Start the game on the other device and press “Save” button to open the save data management screen from the title screen.
- Select “Use Backup Code,” paste the backup code you have stored, and download it.
- Follow the instructions to overwrite the data to your device, then restart the app and start the game.
- Please confirm that your saved data has been restored.
- Follow steps 3-6 for each of the devices you wish to use.
- After these steps, all devices will be connected to the same account.
After these steps, all devices will be connected to the same account.
When using the same account on multiple devices, please be careful not to overwrite each other’s saved data.
After connecting to the same account, you will need to “Sync Saved Data” each time you move data.