[JST] 2024/02/05(Tue) 12:05
- Please download from AppStore or GooglePlay. In web, please reload your page.
- If you can not find update on the store, please wait a while.
Skipping of event scene text, battle 2x → 3x faster, etc…
Fixed bugs such as room movement not working, Punishment not working, etc…
For more information, please check the Update Schedule page.
Starting with v1.0.10, the following additional missions have been implemented
- By challenging once in the Highway, the Slums, and the Pandaemonium, you can obtain 3 each of the “Tag of nostalgia”, for a total of 9.
- The “Tag of nostalgia” can be exchanged for any item at the inventory item store.
- A new item, “Ambitious enthusiast,” has been added to the exchange items.
This is a use-as-you-go (= disappears after one use) item that provides an “Item Rarity +15% (permanent)” effect when used.
Please make use of this item for your item collection.
We apologize again for the great inconvenience caused by the unexpected behavior observed in a number of areas, including skills, abilities, runes, and inventory items.
As before, this item distribution implementation will be indefinite.
We will hold it for at least 6 months, and will announce when it is scheduled to end after the game is in stable operation.
Plans for the future management of Buriedbornes2
The following updates are planned for the next v1.0.11.
- Introduction of “Batch reroll“
- Improved overall QoL of gameplay through UI improvements
- Supplementation with logs for unclear behavior during combat, etc.
- Various bug fixes
After the v1.0.11 release, I will start preparing for the release of v1.1.0, the first major content update to be released in March 2024.
We have prepared a page summarizing our future management plans, so please take a look at that page as well.
For Prior Release Participants
Please cancel the prior release in order to download the official release version.
For detailed instructions, please see this article.
If you continue to play with the Prior release version v188.8.131.52 or earlier, the fixes included in the release version will not be applied.
To avoid these problems, please update your app as much as possible.