|2023.08.30||Scheduled to release. (v22.214.171.124)|
|2023.08.21||Prior Release v126.96.36.199 has been released.|
|2023.08.10||Revealed this patch note.|
Start Prior Release (v188.8.131.52)
- Added new game modes: “Promise of a long-ago day”, “Fashion Competition” and “Challenge Mode 1 Sprint“.
- Added new jobs “Ruler” and “Gambler”.
- New costumes for Holly are added.
- New elite monster species will appear.
- Update of the Craft Table.
- The crafting table refers to the table of result items using certain materials, such as a “Denatured scroll”.
- The crafting table is updated regularly so that new items added from existing items can be crafted.
- Changed the edit UI on the search condition setting screen to the pre-v1.X checkbox style.
- Implemented batch crafting of multiple items in the craft menu.
- Changed the UI of the explanation dialog on some screens.
- New lineups have been added to the existing craft menu.
- [v184.108.40.206-] Skill auto-use has been adjusted so that each skill can be used up to once per turn.
- This change is made for 2 purposes: to avoid infinite loops when combining some skills and abilities, and to adjust it’s balance.
- The “Blessing of ~ God” capability has been revamped.
Each now has a new effect.
- (Some of the existing abilities remain the same.)
- “Unstoppable” has been changed to apply to more than just direct recovery by skills.
- The subscription price on the AppStore will be changed to the same price as other platforms.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the revival effect from being applied to the causative monster and enemy monsters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “Wearing Miasma” function from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the “must be able to mix” condition was added to the search condition used when using a search condition in synthesis mode.
- Improved game stability.
- Fixed some graphics.
- Fixed some text.