Thank you for playing Buriedbornes.
With the upcoming v3.8.0 update, Buriedbornes as well as B100X will start migrating to a new server.
As a result, there will be some functionality outages and restrictions on some of the features that Buriedbornes has offered up to this point.
Partial Functional Suspension
- Saved Data Management
- Starting with v3.8.0, a new save data management function will be introduced.
- This is the same model as B100X, which allows data linkage to the platform/game server, and account restoration by issuing and using backup codes.
- From this new save data management feature, it will no longer be possible to directly restore server saves saved prior to v3.7.X.
- For this reason, I recommend that those who have data from v3.7.X or earlier reinstall the game and retrieve their data before v3.8.0 is released, and issue backup codes after v3.8.0 is released.
- If you wish to restore saved data from v3.7.X or earlier, please contact me directly and we will respond to your request individually.
- “Syndicate” Function
- Starting with v3.8.0, I will temporarily stop providing the syndicate function.
- I plan to implement and provide an alternative function in subsequent version upgrades.
- “Syndicate Hunt” function
- In conjunction with the suspension of the syndicate function, the “Syndicate Hunt” function will also be temporarily suspended.
- As with the syndicate function, an alternative function will be implemented and provided in a subsequent version update.
- “Whisper” function
- The “Whisper” function will be changed from a bulletin board type to a chat type.
- After starting up the game, the user will be connected to the “whisper server” by opening the “whisper” screen.
- After the connection is made, whispers sent by other users will be received and notified.
- This means that you will no longer be able to refer to old postings made before you logged in.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the game server migration.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.